testgtk crashes

here are some - not all new - crashes reproduceable with
current cvs (probably not only on win32)

testgtk::color selcetion
	Using the color picker (tooltip: 'eyedropper') results
	in accessing an already unreferenced visual (crash while
	type checking)

testgtk::tree
	It isn't possible to go becond the first dialog :
	g_assert (child->parent == GTK_WIDGET (container));
	in gtk_container_propagate_expose() fires.
	Removing the assert appears to cure it but is probably
	too simple to be correct ...

testgtk::panes or paned keyboard
	Just click one of the buttons above twice (show and remove
	the panes). Using testgtk::notebook afterwards gives

 TESTGTK.EXE (pid:4294831057): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktypeutils.c: line
97:  assertion `GTK_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (type)' failed

	testgtk::notebook without panes before works as expected.

Regards,
	Hans