Re: glib/pango/gtk+ RFC compliance.
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: erwann chenede sun com
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, hidetoshi tajima sun com
- Subject: Re: glib/pango/gtk+ RFC compliance.
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:58:49 -0500 (EST)
Erwann Chenede <erwann chenede sun com> writes:
> Hi all,
> More questions for Sun's architecture review.
> Any idea about what RFC glib, pango and gtk+ are compliant to ?
> Toshi pointed out that :
> Pango is compliant with RFC 3066 (format language tag).
> And Gtk+ filesel and glib convert wrt to URI with RFC 2396.
drag-and-drop can use standard mime types. GtkFileSel uses text/uri-list
(RFC 2483) and for text drag and drop we can use text/plain (RFC 2046).
But in general, as Sander says, RFC are about network communication,
and GTK+ doesn't really do much of that.
] [Thread Prev