Re: GnomeDateEdit replacement
- From: Sebastian Rittau <rittau math TU-Berlin DE>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Sebastian Rittau <srittau jroger in-berlin de>, gnome-hackers gnome org, gtk-devel-list mail gnome org
- Subject: Re: GnomeDateEdit replacement
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:02:01 +0200
On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 04:49:57PM -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> I've been planning a rewrite of GnomeDateEdit for a while. I've been
> driven crazy by it's limitations. The big feature I want is the ability
> to have 'unknown' fields. For example, I'd like to be able to just
> specify 'January, 1932, or even just '1488'.
So, how would you do this API-wise?
> I don't know what Owen thinks about accepting this for inclusion in
> GTK+, but I'd love to see it. Additionally, there's a new Combo widget
> slated for landing in libegg. We may want to look into using that as a
> basis for writing it.
I obviously have to take a close look at libegg at some point.
] [Thread Prev