Looking for docs bugs volunteer
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Looking for docs bugs volunteer
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:10:51 -0400 (EDT)
I'm wondering if anyone wants to volunteer to help out with
docs bugs. We currently have about 60 docs bugs open:
Which makes up a substantial portion of our open bugs on
A lot of these are really trivial. E.g., something like:
Other bugs are not trivial but still not a lot of work ... e.g:
Then there are some really major items in there as well, say:
But those can be ignored.
What I'm looking for is someone to:
- Go ahead and fix trivial stuff. (Despite the 2.0.x
milestones for a lot of these, I think we probably
should just fix stuff on the HEAD branch of GTK+ to
keep things simple.)
- Turn medium-scale docs bugs into patches to submit for
This probably requires someone who:
- Has a good familiarity with GTK+ programming.
- Is able to read GTK+ function implementations and figure
out what they really do when there is a question.
But it shouldn't require any deep knowledge of GTK+ internals.
If you want to work on this and don't have a CVS account
currently, we can get you one.
] [Thread Prev