User feedback on Gtk+-2.0!

Hi everyone,

A few days ago I released ROX-Filer 1.3.0, which is the first version to
compile against Gtk+-2.0 by default. I thought you might be interested to
see the feedback I've got so far...

People all seem happy about the new look (no complaints about icons in
dialog boxes, etc :-). A couple of recurring themes have appeared,
however... (keys and fonts)

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 01:14:47AM +0200, Yann COMBARNOUS wrote:
> I just compiled the latest (1.3.0) version of rox-filer against gtk+ 2,
> and I got 75 dpi-fonts displayed. Is it a problem with Freetype2 or a
> bad argument of rox-filer? Thanks,

[ gtk-can-change-accels ]

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 02:14:41AM +0000, Jesse Wagner wrote:
> How do I turn on the key bindings in GTK 2.0 without ROX-Session?

A couple of people have suggested that ROX-Filer should turn keybindings
on itself, but I think that will lead to inconsitancy with other apps. For
now, I've put a warning message in the options box if keybindings are
disabled. Oh well. Hopefully once more Gtk+-2.0 applications are out
there, people will file bugs against Gtk instead of writing to me ;-)

[ gtk-can-change-accels ]

--
Thomas Leonard			http://rox.sourceforge.net
tal00r ecs soton ac uk		tal197 users sourceforge net