Re: User feedback on Gtk+-2.0!

Hi!

> A few days ago I released ROX-Filer 1.3.0, which is the first version to
> compile against Gtk+-2.0 by default. I thought you might be interested to
> see the feedback I've got so far...
>
> People all seem happy about the new look (no complaints about icons in
> dialog boxes, etc :-). A couple of recurring themes have appeared,
> however... (keys and fonts)

What about displaying tooltip saying "You have tried to set up key
binding. This is disabled. To eanble, ... " when user tries to do
this?

It could cut off the complains.
									Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa