Re: User feedback on Gtk+-2.0!
- From: Pavel Machek <pavel ucw cz>
- To: Thomas Leonard <tal00r ecs soton ac uk>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: User feedback on Gtk+-2.0!
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:56:53 +0200
> A few days ago I released ROX-Filer 1.3.0, which is the first version to
> compile against Gtk+-2.0 by default. I thought you might be interested to
> see the feedback I've got so far...
> People all seem happy about the new look (no complaints about icons in
> dialog boxes, etc :-). A couple of recurring themes have appeared,
> however... (keys and fonts)
What about displaying tooltip saying "You have tried to set up key
binding. This is disabled. To eanble, ... " when user tries to do
It could cut off the complains.
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa
] [Thread Prev