Re: Outsanding GLib/GTK+ API bugs

Hi:

Just catching up on email since I was away...

>GDK
>===
>50504  Multiple Display Support for X11 implementation [P?,Erwann/Owen]
>  Notes: Owen is currently working on this
>  Puntable: Applying patch will be punted. Review to make sure
>            it can be applied compatibly can't
>  Breakage: ?
>  Time:     ~1 day for review

I also saw an email from Owen implying that multi-head would go into
GTK+-2.2.

This is the first I've heard of it being punted for GTK+-2.0.  Does this
mean that Gnome-2.0 will ship with GTK+-2.2 ?  I thought we were agreed
that multi-head support was a stopper/must-have for Gnome 2.0.

Regards,

-Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279