XFree86 Technical Conference and Workshops

XFree86, KDE and Gnome are all sponsoring the first XFree86 technical
conference to be held alongside ALS this Novemeber 8,9 in Oakland.

We've got some great talks lined up, which I'm sure you'll all like to hear
about, and I've conned Dirk Hohndel into presenting a keynote address.
You'll learn what's going on in XFree86 and related projects and have a
chance to talk with many key XFree86 developers.

But wait, there's more -- we've got three half-day workshops which are
essentially tutorials that don't require a separate fee.  Learn to develop
KDE or Gnome applications or learn the details of XFree86 configuration and
installation from our team of talented amateur instructors.

Because we've only got limited space for these workshops, they're all
first-come first-served for registered conference attendees.  Sign up for
the conference and then for a workshop; links to both can be found at

	http://XFree86.Org/xfree86conf/

Come and join us for an XFree86 extravaganza in Oakland.

keithp keithp com	 XFree86 Core Team		SuSE, Inc.