Re: [Usability] Re: RFE - API change from GtkMessageDialog to GtkAlert

> The only critical flaw with the current GtkMessageDialog API is that
> it only allows button labels that come from a fairly small fixed set
> (OK, Yes, No, Cancel, Close), and only in a restricted set of
> combinations (for example three buttons are not possible).

It would also be nice if it distinguished between main message and
secondary message. This can be done by the developer, but I think people
will be more likely to do it if its built-in to the dialog.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig/images/save_alert.png

-Seth