Re: fun with window managers.. (help!)

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:
> Using the test program I just posted, I can verify that fvwm 2.4 and kde2
> respect clients
> unwillingness to receive focus and treat all 4 ICCCM focus modes correctly.
> Metacity doesn't :-(

Yeah, I know. It used to work at one point, but I broke it so I could
a) get key events in xev and b) focus output-only windows in order to
key-navigate them (i.e. you have to be able to focus the window to pop
up its window menu with Alt+space). So I probably need some concept of
"focused according to Metacity but not really focused" or something.
It's sort of a low priority, since so far the only output-only client
I've encountered has been xev.

Havoc