Re: Button ordering

I agree that changes are expensive to companies. But it is also
"expensive" if you don't have any customers. Therefore it is very
important to differentiate yourself, for instance by providing better
usability. For the moment we don't have many big companies, schools etc
that are using gnome for their daily work. So if we want to
differentiate ourself this is the time. Also, these changes we are
discussing will not require any company to send their people on courses
- most people will just be a little (and here I mean little) irritated
and after the first week it will all seem normal again, if not even
before.

A bigger problem for companies is that the project is changing so
rapidly. This is a very noticable change that people will see and learn
to live with, within short time. It is a much bigger problem if you for
instance is using a spreadsheet and then when you need a feature that
you used 2 months ago, then maybe it is removed, replaces or have just
changed it's name. This is a much bigger problem I think.

Feel free to s/spreadsheet/most gnome applications/;

Cheers, Kenneth