Re: Button ordering
- From: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>
- To: mathias hasselmann gmx de (Mathias Hasselmann)
- Cc: alan redhat com (Alan Cox), otaylor redhat com (Owen Taylor), gtk-devel-list gnome org (gtk-devel-list gnome org), gnome-hackers gnome org (gnome-hackers gnome org), usability gnome org (usability gnome org)
- Subject: Re: Button ordering
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:10:45 -0500 (EST)
> > Probably frustrated, annoyed with the software not aware of why
> Ok. Let's throw away the GNOME project and switch back to
> Windows. Choosing "the variant people are used to" instead of "the variant
> proven to be better" IMHO is a bad thing.
Not when it is in common use.
Change is an expensive and painful experience for most people and for
] [Thread Prev