Re: stock icons to add
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-libs-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: stock icons to add
- Date: 25 May 2001 12:20:55 +0200
Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> Plans to add a few more stock icons to GTK and clean up some existing.
> We currently have e.g. GTK_STOCK_BUTTON_CLOSE and GTK_STOCK_CLOSE. I
> think this was done in libgnomeui because there's no mechanism to have
> two icon sizes for one stock ID. So we can just kill it and have
> GTK_STOCK_CLOSE. This change requires remembering to update
> docs/examples, remind me if I forget.
> >From items in libgnomeui, I suggest the following be added to GTK:
Has anyone already looked at libgnomeui/gnome-stock-items.[ch] ?
It is sitting there and waiting to be moved to GTK+.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev