Re: BMP loader patch for general improvement
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>
- To: Helmethead <hoshem mel comcen com au>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, federico helixcode com
- Subject: Re: BMP loader patch for general improvement
- Date: 28 May 2001 09:34:16 -0500
Is there a version of this patch for the stable/separate gdk-pixbuf?
On 28 May 2001 20:05:32 +1000, Helmethead wrote:
> I have a patch that does a bunch of stuff to the bmp loader:
> adds 16 bpp bmp support (bug #53884)
> adds OS/2 1.x format bmp support (bug #54964)
> adds 4 bpp RLE compressed bmp support
> adds 1 bpp colormap support
> fixes negative height (top down) bmp support
> Also it makes the loader robust.
] [Thread Prev