Re: BMP loader patch for general improvement

Helmethead <hoshem mel comcen com au> writes:

> I have a patch that does a bunch of stuff to the bmp loader:
>
>   adds 16 bpp bmp support (bug #53884)
>   adds OS/2 1.x format bmp support (bug #54964)
>   adds 4 bpp RLE compressed bmp support
>   adds 1 bpp colormap support
>   fixes negative height (top down) bmp support
>
> Also it makes the loader robust.

Committed.  I have one small code readability comment -- you should
probably make phase an enum so I know what 0, 1 and 2 mean.

I gave it a quick once over and it looks much more robust, though it
still needs a proper auditing.

Thanks for the patch,
-Jonathan