Re: gtk-doc documentation
- From: Gustavo Joćo Alves Marques Carneiro <ee96090 fe up pt>
- To: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, Joel Becker <jlbec evilplan org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk-doc documentation
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:28:13 +0100 (WEST)
On Sun, 20 May 2001, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > > But that's not the point of this email. In my quest I noticed
> > > http://www.gtk.org/rdp/ and its children. This states that the tmpl/
> > > files are the way to go, and makes no mention of the inline docs. I
> > > suspect this isn't what we mean. This is linked directly from
> > > developer.gnome.org, so it *is* where someone could end up looking for
> > > "how to help."
> > > Is there another spot with better documentation on how to use
> > > gtk-doc with the modern inline stuff? Do we want to update and/or
> > > remove the gtk.org/rdp page? Or did I misunderstand, and that page is
> > > accurate?
> > No, it is incorrect. It needs to be fixed.
> I've updated the RDP site, mainly to say it is mostly out of date.
That's funny! It should probably go into a fortune :))
(no bad intentions with this remark)
> We still need a volunteer to coordinate documentation for GTK+ 2.0.
> gtk-devel-list mailing list
> gtk-devel-list gnome org
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
] [Thread Prev