Re: gtk-doc documentation

Joel Becker wrote:

>         Is there another spot with better documentation on how to use
> gtk-doc with the modern inline stuff?  Do we want to update and/or
> remove the gtk.org/rdp page?  Or did I misunderstand, and that page is
> accurate?

The 'Reference Documentation Project' is pretty much dead at the moment,
and needs to be resurrected at some point to document GTK+ 2.0.

Probably the first thing to do is get a volunteer to take it over,
since I don't really have time to contribute at the moment.

We then need to figure out a procedure for people to submit docs for
GTK+ 2.0 and get it inserted into the code, since inline docs are
preferred now.

Ideas/volunteers?

Damon