New keybindings draft

Hi Folks:

I've posted the latest version of Calum's keybindings
comparison chart at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keyboardnav.html

This version includes suggestions for GTK+2.0 behavior
in the rightmost column.  It's still a work-in-progress
of course, which incorporates suggestions that have been
made and keybindings changes made to date.

It's really great to have the issue of keyboard access
opened up, we feel that it's a major ingredient in
a fully accessible GNOME desktop.  We'll need everybody's
awareness and support in order to meet this need in
Gnome-2.0.

Comments and questions are solicited...

Thanks,

Bill