GTK on nano-X?

Hi,

When I look at the source codes of GTK+ 1.3.2, I find that there is a
directory, gdk/nanox
with some GTK codes for nano-X. And, there is also a README.nanox file.
According to the README file, I tried to send an E-mail to the author,
Paolo Molaro.
His E-mail address is lupus linuxcare com  However, my E-mail is
rejected, because
of the non-existing E-mail address. Is there anyone know the people who
is working on
GTK+ for nano-X or microwindows? If you have any information, would you
mind
dropping me a message? I will appreciate your help very much, because I
am very
interested in this issue.

best regards,

Ray

begin:vcard
n:Chang;Chih-Wei
tel;pager:N/A
tel;cell:886-935-936-508
tel;fax:886-2-2735-5817
tel;home:886-2-2931-7604
tel;work:886-2-2732-4508
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Setabox Co., Ltd.;R & D Dept.
adr:;;6F-4, No. 381, Sec. 2, Fu-Hsing S. Rd.;Taipei;Taiwan;10656;Taiwan
version:2.1
email;internet:cwchang setabox com tw
title:Project Manager
fn:Chih-Wei Chang