ATK+ - Tarball posted to developer.gnome.org

Hi Everyone:

We've posted the latest (gzipped) tarball of the
GTK+ Accesibility API (now called "ATK+") to
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/agtk+.tgz

This tarball includes diffs for gtkwidget, a few additional
headers and classes in the gtk namespace, and the
current definitions of the accessibility interfaces and
wrapper implementations in the "atk" directory.

We expect to add one more interface, AtkDocument, in
the next couple of days - this interface will allow
an accessible object which uses a w3c DOM to pass that
DOM to an assistive technology, a feature which is likely
to be useful for content-handling widgets like HTML
panes, etc.

Please ignore any minor formatting issues that may
remain, we will make a final cleaning pass for formatting
in preparation for checking this code in, once any remaining
content issues are settled.

Thanks for your feedback,

Best regards,

Bill (and Padraig, and Marc)