Re: Xinerama support

> I guess I'd prefer to see the multi-head additions be merged
> into HEAD before we worry about extending it still further.

Fair enough.

> (If you want to propose API additions for Xinerama, I'd suggest
> looking at the way merged monitor support works on Win32 as
> well so we can make sure that the API additions are appropriately
> generic.)´

I don't know where to look for that Win32 information, but I don't think
it can get much more generic than

gdk_screen_get_n_heads (GdkScreen *)
gdk_screen_get_head (GdkScreen *, gint)

Any API to multiple-monitors-as-one-large-screen would certainly have
to provide that information in some form, no ?

Matthias