Re: Xinerama support

"Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de> writes:

> Hi Erwann,
>

> > It is a bit too early as the multihead API is still in flux
> > and will change before being merged in with the HEAD.
>
> Exactly because it is not frozen yet, I thought it was a good time to
> propose additions to it :-/

I guess I'd prefer to see the multi-head additions be merged
into HEAD before we worry about extending it still further.

(If you want to propose API additions for Xinerama, I'd suggest
looking at the way merged monitor support works on Win32 as
well so we can make sure that the API additions are appropriately
generic.)