Re: Adding xsetting indirection to GtkRC parsing.
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Matt Keenan <matt keenan ireland sun com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Adding xsetting indirection to GtkRC parsing.
- Date: 11 Jun 2001 12:18:07 -0400
Matt Keenan <matt keenan ireland sun com> writes:
> Speaking of a graphical theme editor... I am in the process of
> developing this
> as we speak, "Gthemer", will allow people to add/delete/amend themes as
> they see fit.
> At the moment the base development is being done based on GTK+ 1.2, When
> GTK+ 2.0 is a little
> more stable I will port it to GTK+ 2.0 and then I will be releasing it.
Given that we have an API freeze scheduled for the end of the month, now
may be a good time to start looking into doing so.
] [Thread Prev