Re: Adding xsetting indirection to GtkRC parsing.

Frederico,

Speaking of a graphical theme editor... I am in the process of
developing this
as we speak, "Gthemer", will allow people to add/delete/amend themes as
they see fit.

At the moment the base development is being done based on GTK+ 1.2, When
GTK+ 2.0 is a little
more stable I will port it to GTK+ 2.0 and then I will be releasing it.

Matt

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:
>
> > We have a number of outstanding problems relating to the
> > way GtkRC files work:
> [big snip]
>
> People are going to skin me for this, but...
>
> Would it make sense to add a constraint for the whole GtkRC mechanism
> such that it would be easy to write a graphical theme editor?
>
> I.e. do we have a problem of GTK+ being *too* configurable?
>
> I mean, does anyone really want his buttons in the Pixmap theme while
> the rest of the window is Thinice?
>
>   Federico

        __.--'\     \.__./     /'--.__
    _.-'       '.__.'    '.__.'       '-._
  .'                                      '.
 /         Matt Keenan (MattMan)            \
|      CDE, Sun Microsystems Ireland         |
|              GO JAGUARS !!                 |
|   E-Mail : Matt Keenan ireland Sun Com     |
|            mattman iol ie                  |
|   URL    : http://www.iol.ie/~mattman      |
|   Phone  : +353 1 8199251, Sun Ext : 19251 |
                      ''