Re: GtkTreeView Questions
- From: Guy Harris <gharris flashcom net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Guy Harris <gharris flashcom net>, Mikael Hermansson <mikeh bahnhof se>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkTreeView Questions
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:51:20 -0800
On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 06:47:23PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> That's the point; themes let users configure it,
Do themes let users configure it from within the application?
And can a user configure it if they just use the default theme?
> gtk_ctree_set_expander_style() lets the programmer configure it.
...and also lets the programmer write code to let the user configure it.
It is *NOT* the case that all instances of
"gtk_ctree_set_expander_style()" represent a programmer making
the decision for the user.
] [Thread Prev