www.gtk.org updated

I updated www.gtk.org a bit.  I'm not done yet, but I am open
to suggestions.  In any case, at least there are no more dead
links and things like Pango and Inti are listed.  The Freshmeat
stuff is gone.

I'd like to know how people think the front page should
describe GTK+ and GLib.  I don't think the current descriptions
for GLib or GDK are all that good - I took them from the 1.2
release announcement.

Also, what language bindings for 1.2 are stable?  (I have yet
to write this section.)

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking