How about a circular glib list class?

It would make my day if there were a circular, doubly-linked list
construct in glib.  In a previous discussion on this list*, people
proposed several modifications to G[S]List, including making the lists
circular, and Owen Taylor in a word said, "no."

I can understand not wanting to change existing interfaces, but what I
would like to know is whether the addition of something like a GCList
would be similarly frowned upon?

Thanks,
- Bruce

*Previous discussion: