Re: real cross-platform bugs

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:

> I guess its up to Havoc to tell how this should work (I guess either
> gtk_window_compute_configure_request_size must return the newly requested
> dimensions or gtk_window_compute_hints must set max hints == min hints).

I would describe the problem here as a bug in testgtk - it has a
window policy that doesn't make any sense, and is now interpreted as
"allow user resize" - which means we don't shrink to requisition.

This would fix it:
-   gtk_window_set_policy (GTK_WINDOW (window), FALSE, TRUE, TRUE);
+   gtk_window_set_resizeable (GTK_WINDOW (window), FALSE);

Havoc