Re: Portability and distribution with Gtk+ 1.3

> And, in not a single instance, has anyone had any problems that I am
> aware of with the portability of libpng or zlib.

Yes, but I guess that you are using libpng (and therefore zlib) in a
static way, while gdk-pixbuf uses it in a very dynamic (using dlopen) way.

> So you might want to revise your estimates.

I'd be happy to do so but I doubt it, unless I am not looking at the right
zlib package, where do you get zlib from ?

Arno