Re: keynav issues

On 13 Apr 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Some issues that will probably come up trying to get keynav right,
> some of these no doubt involve API changes and/or feature creep.
>
> Calum's document: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keyboardnav.html

It's a nice document.

I miss entries for copy/paste. In windows one can use ctrl-c/ctrl-v but
also the (more) intuitive ctrl-insert/shift-insert. One alread uses that
part of the keyboard for selection with shift-home and such things.

The c-insert/s-insert is something that have always worked in windows.

--
/Dennis