Move basic signal system into glib

Hi,

I wish to use signals in non-GUI and non-GTK+ app. Do you plan
include signal support in glib (and when)? I think this is a good
idea. IMHO signal system is very important part of Glib/Gtk
object system and it should be part of GObject.

I search for answer on my question in list archive and TODO's for
Glib and GTK, but find nothing :-(((

P.S. I know english badly, but I hope you understand me.

--
Sergey N. Yatskevich <syatskevich n21lab gosniias msk ru>