Re: Gtk API inconstencies

> * The specified parameter/return types should be gboolean (not
>   gint or guint), because they are treated as such.

Note, that changing things to bool is fine, but should not be done in the
stable code.  While a gboolean == gint, in the C++ language bindings
bool != int.  As a result change of a stable may result in breaking of
binary compatiblity.  (Function types are mangled into the function names
so we can't change them.)  I am fine with the changes for devel
branch though.

--Karl