Re: What should and should not go into gtk...

Joe Kelch wrote:
39afa40d.5884.0@magnus.net">
Just a thought -

When considering what to go into gtk or gnome, keep in mind that some of us
are doing cross platform development using gtk+.  It works just fine with Win98,
for instance, and allows me to do one code for both WinXX and Linux.  In fact
I can develop using MSVC 6, which is still superior to any IDE for Linux that
I have found.  Gnome has not as yet, as far as I can tell, been ported to Windows
(if so, please let me know where I can get it!), so we need pretty high functionality
from gtk+.

Thanks.

Joe Kelch
joek@magnus1.com