Re: Submenu navigation status?
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Nils Barth <nils_barth post harvard edu>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Submenu navigation status?
- Date: 01 Sep 2000 22:44:02 -0400
Nils Barth <email@example.com> writes:
> It looks fine; I corrected one grammar error ``our child of ours'',
> and there's one comment (flagged with FIXME) that you didn't finish
> writing: ``unless the menu item''...? unless what?
> > I found the checks in the if statement here rather confusing,
> > so I moved the checks for empty regions down into the code
> > where we check if we are exiting the top or bottom.
> Got it; yeah, the checks were a little unclear.
> Okay: if you could finish that one comment, this patch looks good!
> + /* We send the event to 'widget', the currently active menu, instead of 'menu',
> + * the menu that the pointer is in. This will ensure that the event will be
> + * ignored unless the menuitem ?? unless what ?? FIXME*/
/* We send the event to 'widget', the currently active menu,
* instead of 'menu', the menu that the pointer is in. This
* will ensure that the event will be ignored unless the
* menuitem is a child of the active menu or some parent
* menu of the active menu.
Thanks for catching that. Patch is now applied.
] [Thread Prev