again a new snapshot of the GtkComboBox...

Hi All!

Here's again a new snapshot of the GtkComboBox. I finished the
GtkComboBoxText, after I found out how the new tree_view stuff works.. And
I fixed the latest 'known' bug in the GtkComboBoxGrid.

All features I had in mind are implemented. There are only a few little
things I have got to do (see README).

I hope you like it, try it and post your comments!

	Kris

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only
be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on."