markup patches

Hi,

Here is the latest markup patch for GLib and Pango. I haven't made the
changes mentioned in the thread with Paolo yet, will do that in GLib.
Pango also still has the full RGB color table, I tried deleting some
colors but I was fond of too many of them. Anyway, will fix those
issues shortly and commit if there are no further objections.

This patch contains non-newline-terminated files and invalid UTF-8
in the markup test suite, which seems to make Gnus refuse to send the
files. So I had to gzip them.

Havoc