Re: gtk_filesel: Showing file in file clist

[Let's see if this gets through without a moderator after fixing my sendmail.]

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Robert Brady wrote:

> On 23 Oct 2000, Lars Clausen wrote:
>
>> difficult.  There is no gtk_clist_find_row_from_text, there is no
>> gtk_clist_get_num_rows (which would allow us to do a binary search)
>
> Perhaps a stupid question, but what's wrong with GtkCList->rows ?

Only that it's a private field and thus not something that I want to touch
directly.  Who knows if it's gonna be there next version?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg