Re: glib time functions

Raimund Bauer <ray pluto zserv tuwien ac at> writes:
> is there a closer explanation, what's meant with that? if there is, i
> might volunteer to do it.

Something along these lines:

There are useful URLs and See Also links on that page.

Be sure not to look at the implementation code for either Java or Qt
though, I'm just pointing to them to say we want comparable
functionality and show a sample interface.

Also useful would be a parser for the long ISO-format dates, I think
these are the ones used in email headers.