Re: PATCH: Arrows in spin button do not get redrawn if adjustment changes

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> We should have another release in the 1.2 series soon, I think; there
> are some very important fixes on CVS that are not on 1.2.8:  64-bit
> fixes, clist merging, submenu navigation, single shm segment for
> gdk-rgb.

jup, been trying to throw that out for sometime, but i think owen
still has something pending.
owen, could we get that in asap?
i'd rather make a release right now, and if required, we can still
make another one before gnome 1.4.

>   Federico

---
ciaoTJ