Re: PATCH: Arrows in spin button do not get redrawn if adjustment changes
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico helixcode com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrows in spin button do not get redrawn if adjustment changes
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:58:21 -0600
Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:
> [ This has been sitting in my drafts folder for a while - I don't
> think there is any reason except for inattention that I didn't send
> it. ]
No problem; it is not a major bug anyways.
> It's OK to commit; please commit to both the stable and head branch.
> It looks like to me that it also doesn't redraw the arrows when the
> value is changed, so that probably needs to be fixed as well.
Done as well.
We should have another release in the 1.2 series soon, I think; there
are some very important fixes on CVS that are not on 1.2.8: 64-bit
fixes, clist merging, submenu navigation, single shm segment for
] [Thread Prev