Re: [xander <xvw warande0147 warande uu nl>] GtkItemFactory &interactive mods-editing
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xander <email@example.com>] GtkItemFactory &interactive mods-editing
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:06:22 +0200 (CEST)
On 27 Jun 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> This is a frequently asked question, I think for lots of in-house
> applications and such the tech support people don't want to deal with
> the editable menu items.
> We should probably provide a way to disable them.
we can have an application wide flag for this once we got rc-file
per-class argument supprot.
] [Thread Prev