Re: [xander <xvw warande0147 warande uu nl>] GtkItemFactory & interactive mods-editing

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 06:06:22PM +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > We should probably provide a way to disable them.
> we can have an application wide flag for this once we got rc-file
> per-class argument supprot.

We don't have this yet? Damn, I was just hacking up a change to
gtkmenushell so that submenu's only popup if clicked upon, but I was
expecting to be able to make it a configuration option with GConf or
something in gtkrc.

drat.

Phil

--