Re: [xander <xvw warande0147 warande uu nl>] GtkItemFactory & interactive mods-editing

> This is a frequently asked question, I think for lots of in-house
> applications and such the tech support people don't want to deal with
> the editable menu items.
>
> We should probably provide a way to disable them.

Agreed, we got the same experience with our GtkAda users. Note that there is
a way to disable them, but it is tricky (I don't remember the details
off-hand, but I think the GtkAda documentation explains how to do this).

Arno