Re: GTK+ Future timelines and features, help needed ???

wmperry@aventail.com (William M. Perry) el día 27 Jun 2000 14:16:29 -0500,
escribió:

>> Besides language bindings, IDEs (and people :) would be able to realize a
>> widget's functionality without any prior knowledge of the widget (I'm
>> thinking of the beanbox here).
>
>It would be great for glade as well... I thought that glade just used the
>object system after parsing the XML, but after perusing a glade project it
>didn't seem to be using any of the argument names, so it must be doing
>something different.

glade supports widgets in a case by case basis, Damon has all the
intentions to add generic support (read the readme), but he found
that gtk (the widgets) don't support this very well ...
(something desperately needed by a interface builder)

sergio