Re: Bugs with GtkDrawingArea under Win32
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: Bugs with GtkDrawingArea under Win32
- Date: 10 Jul 2000 12:15:05 -0400
Owen Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Actually, the drawing area is supposed to be cleared to the background
> by default, unless you specifically set a background of None.
> The default background, is, however, gray, not white.
Hrm, I always use it with a backing pixmap, which is not cleared -
that's what I was thinking of. Oops.
] [Thread Prev