Bugs with GtkDrawingArea under Win32

Hi all, hi Tor,

The two bugs are:
- When gtk_drawing_area_size is invoked, the drawing area is not resized
  as it is under Gtk/GNU;
- I have noticed that under GNU, the drawing area had a default white painting,
  which is not the case under Win32, which leads me to add a bothering ifdef
  WIN32 in my code; I suspect to not be the right behaviour however...

Btw, Tor, what I mention here occures with nearly the same code I sent you,
I just replaced the GtkPixmap with the GtkDrawingArea.

A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.