Bugs with GtkDrawingArea under Win32
- From: Wolfgang Sourdeau <wolfgang ultim net>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Bugs with GtkDrawingArea under Win32
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:21:29 -0400
Hi all, hi Tor,
The two bugs are:
- When gtk_drawing_area_size is invoked, the drawing area is not resized
as it is under Gtk/GNU;
- I have noticed that under GNU, the drawing area had a default white painting,
which is not the case under Win32, which leads me to add a bothering ifdef
WIN32 in my code; I suspect to not be the right behaviour however...
Btw, Tor, what I mention here occures with nearly the same code I sent you,
I just replaced the GtkPixmap with the GtkDrawingArea.
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.
] [Thread Prev