Re: Bugs with GtkDrawingArea under Win32

La plume légère, à Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 01:42:32AM -0400, heure d'inpiration,
Havoc Pennington écrivait en ces mots:
> There is no default painting of drawing areas under X; it's possible
> that you just happened to have white pixels in the memory that the
> drawing area was using.

Is it normal, however, that if I paint a white rectangle onto that area->window,
during the configure_event, the colour change whenever I scroll the area forth
and back?

> Havoc

A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.