Re: specifying dialog default buttons
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Guy Harris <gharris flashcom net>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: specifying dialog default buttons
- Date: 09 Jul 2000 15:49:36 -0400
Guy Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I may be mising something, but those two items appear to be implying
> that the Escape key would cause "gtk_dialog_run()" to return the same
> response as would activating the default key (e.g. with the Enter key).
> For a dialog box with "OK" and "Cancel", I think this would be the wrong
> behavior - Escape, and asking the window manager to delete the window,
> should both make it look as if the "Cancel" button were clicked, and
> Enter should make it look as if the "OK" butter were clicked, in such a
> dialog box.
Doh, of course you're right. OK, so delete_event should continue to
return GTK_RESPONSE_NONE, the function only affects buttons.
] [Thread Prev