Re: GtkNotebookPage

John Cupitt <john cupitt ng-london org uk> writes:

> Owen Taylor wrote:
> > Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> > >         * gtk/gtknotebook.[ch] docs/Changes-2.0.txt: Move structure
> > >         definition for GtkNotebookPage into .c file, since it is private.
> > >
> > > we can't do that, we have lots of code out there ala
> >
> > Is there a lot of code like that? I'd as soon break it now
> > as later...
>
> I guess less common, but there's also the switch_page signal ... it
> emits widget, GtkNotebookPage, page_num. I use this quite a bit.

I've left the GtkNotebookPage definition in the header file as
an opaque typedef, so this signal still is emitted with the
same signature - you just can't poke into the details of the
GtkNotebookPage.

(Note that the signature of this signal is very silly because
the GtkNotebookPage and page_num parameters give the same information.)