- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: Denis Oliver Kropp <dok convergence de>
- Subject: Re: gdk_gc_get_values
- Date: 13 Dec 2000 17:53:06 -0500
Denis Oliver Kropp <dok convergence de> writes:
> I am implementing GDK and was wondering why
> gdk_gc_set_values() writes ts_* and clip_* values into the GdkGC struct,
> but gdk_gc_get_values() does not write them into GdkGCValues struct.
> Is it intended that the implementation has to write
> these values into the GdkGCValues struct?
You are right that it would be better to simply get these values from
the GdkGC structure. In fact, the way it works currently is a bug
for the X11 port, since X doesn't always have the correct current
ts and clip origins.
A patch would be appreciated.
] [Thread Prev